- The deadline for entry is until 3 June 2018.As well as providing the required information, contestants should also enclose a digital photo of themselves
- There is a provisional entry fee of €50. This fee should be paid into the following account:
- Bank: Kutxabank
- Account holder: Ayuntamiento de Irun
- IBAN ES19-2095-5045-8810-6240-9635
- and shall be returned to those candidates not admitted to the competition by means of a transfer to the account indicated on the entry form.
- The bank transfer or money order slip should be sent by e-mail before 3 June 2018 to the following address: email@example.com
- The organisers will confirm acceptance or rejection before 8 June 2018.
Protection of Personal Details
In accordance with that stipulated in the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, of 13 December 1999, we hereby declare that any information collected, depending on its purpose, may be incorporated into the Irun Local Council's Information System.
Said information will be used exclusively for the purposes of municipal management, and may be ceded or communicated to other Public Administrations or third parties under the conditions established by law. Any interested parties may exercise their right to access, cancel, rectify or oppose said data by contacting the Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB).
For all information
Ayuntamiento de Irun • Área de cultura
LUIS MARIANO INTERNATIONAL SONG CONTEST
Plaza Urdanibia, s/n • 20302 Irun
T. 00 34 943 505 407